In order to run the Higher Quality Viewer, your
computer must have the Windows operating system installed, you need to
be using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher and have Direct X installed
on your machine.
Get Direct X here.
First time users of the Higher Quality Viewer will need to
download and install an Active X control called Live.cab. This file
allows you to decode the video stream being sent over the internet, and it
is perfectly safe to install. To install this file, follow these
Click here to get Live.cab
2. Click Run or Open when the following window comes up:
3. Click Run when the next window appears:
4. When complete, you should now be able to log on to the Higher
Quality Viewer, click Start Viewing, and enjoy the show.
5. Windows Vista/Win 7 Users - One more step to the above instructions.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Right Click the Internet Explorer icon on the desktop, and select Run as Administrator.
-Be sure you are running the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer
If you get a message that says Cannot Connect to Server, this means
there is a firewall issue. If you are on a corporate network, the
network administrators may block this type of active content on the network.
If you are using a product such as McAfee Internet Security, EZ Trust,
Norton Internet Security or something similar, try to turn it off
temporarily to determine if this is blocking your access.